Join the Longreach E-Beef and Grazing Futures Teams for a ‘Paddock walk in the Gidgee’.
Get an update on the E-Beef Smart Farm Project from the E-Beef team and expand your knowledge in pasture identification, and grazing management with Jenny Milson.
Where and when:
- ‘Middle Yards’, Gydia Park*
- Wednesday, 17th March 2021
- 09:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Smoko and Lunch will be provided
- Bookings essential, limited spots available.
- Secure your spot – phone DCQ on 4658 0600 or call Kate Paterson on 0427 427 969.
- If you prefer, you can register here
When registering, please identify two things you would like to learn about on the day.Book Here
* To find the Gydia Park’s E-Beef site entrance from:
- Isisford – take the Isisford Yaraka River Road toward Yaraka for 34.5 km (site turnoff 2.7 km before the Gydia Park House turnoff);
- Yaraka – take the Isisford Yaraka River Road toward Isisford for 70 km (site turnoff 2.7 km after the Gydia Park House turnoff);
- Bimerah – take the Isisford-Bimerah Road for 40 km, turn right onto the Glenlock Road for 3 km, left onto the Thirty Mile River Road for 22.7 km, then left onto the Isisford Yaraka River Road for 12.5 km.
Look for the E-Beef Field Day signs.